- Restores Tab/Shift+Tab functionality, #356
- Fixes Declaration Mode in Rider, #379, thanks to @igor-akhmetov for helping diagnose!
- Fixes highlight offset on high-DPI screens, #362, thanks to @chylex for the PR!
- Displays regular expression for regex-based queries
- Fixes a bug when current search text was enabled causing word and line mode tags to not be displayed, #376
- Add option to display current search text, #375
- Fixes a bug where editor was not focused, #374
- Thanks to @SaiKai for the PRs!
- Hotfix for stale cache, #373
- Allow jumping between splitters in the editor, #371
- Adds support for unicode search and selection, #368
- Fix settings display issue, #363
- Update AceJump extension API to include tag information, #357
- Allow defining jump mode with boundaries, #358
- Use Kotlin classes for actions, #359
- Thanks to @AlexPl292 for the PRs!
- Improvements to tag latency
- Redesign settings panel
- Add missing configuration for definition mode color
- Adds option to switch between straight and rounded tag corners
- Adds option to only consider visible area
- Add customizable jump mode cycling
- Jump-to-End mode jumps to the end of a word
- Fixes toggle keys not resetting mode when pressed twice
- Increase limit for what is considered a large file
- Major refactoring, #350
- Many bug fixes: #338, #336, #329, #327, #310, #233, #228, #187, #147, #132, #71
- Huge thanks to @chylex for all the PRs!
- Vote for your favorite AceJump logo!
- Fixes potential bug.
- Increases test coverage.
- Fixes #226. Thanks @AlexPl292!
- Update Pinyin engine.
- Adds support for Chinese #314.
- Fixes constantly loading settings page #303.
- Honor camel humps #315. Thanks to @clojj.
- Support dynamic application reloading #322.
- Fix a build configuration error affecting plugins which depend on AceJump. Fixes #305.
- Tab/Enter will now scroll horizontally if results are not visible.
- Fixes #294 "Access is allowed from event dispatch thread only" error
- Key prioritization for most common keyboard layouts and fixes for a number of minor issues.
- Fixes: Index OOB #242, Missing editor #249, #275, Forgotten block caret #278, QWERTZ layout #273
- Enter will now escape exit from AceJump when there is a single visible tag. #274
- Shift+Tab to scroll to previous occurrences now works properly. #179
- Fixes an error with sticky block caret mode. #269
- Introduces cyclical selection: press Enter or Shift + Enter to cycle through tags on the screen. Press Escape to return to the editor.
- Fixes for two regressions affecting caret color and shift-selection.
- Various improvements to settings page, including a keyboard layout selector.
- Shorter tags on average, AceJump tries to use a single-character tag more often.
- Tag characters are now prioritized by user-defined order from the settings page.
- Fixes an issue when running the plugin on platform version 2018.3 and above.
- Now supports searching for CaPiTaLiZeD letters (typing capital letters in the query will force a case-sensitive search).
- Declaration Mode: Press the AceJump shortcut a second time to activate Declaration Mode, which will jump to the declaration of a variable in the editor.
- Keep hitting the AceJump shortcut to cycle between modes (default, declaration, target, disabled).
- Bug fix: AceJump settings should now properly persist after restarting the IDE.
- Adds two new features. "Word-Mode" and quick tag selection.
- Word Mode removes search and addresses latency issues raised in #161. To learn more about Word Mode, see the readme.
- Pressing Enter during a search will jump to the next visible match (or closest match, if next is not visible), as per #133.
- Fixes a regression affecting older platform versions.
- Fixes a regression affecting tag alignment when line spacing is greater than 1.0. Minor speed improvements.
- Restores original scroll position if tab search cancelled. Minor improvements to latency and tag painting.
- Fix for #129.
- Minor bugfix release. Improve handling of window resizing.
- Add a settings page. (Settings > Tools > AceJump)
- Improve latency and fix a bug in line selection mode.
- AceJump now persists target mode state when scrolling or tabbing.
- Fixes a minor regression where tags are not displaying correctly.
- AceJump now searches the entire document. Press TAB to get the next set of results!
- Minor fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixes an error affecting older versions of the IntelliJ Platform.
- AceJump 3 now supports older IntelliJ Platform and Kotlin versions.
- Tagging improvements (tags now shorter on average) and visual updates.
- Fixes a critical issue affecting users with multiple editor windows open.
- Adds scrolling support and fixes some line spacing issues.
- AceJump now synchronizes font style changes in real-time.
- Support Back/Forward navigation in the IntelliJ Platform.
- Fixes some errors that occur when the user closes an editor prematurely.
- Fixes a rare tag collision scenario and UninitializedPropertyAccess exception
- Allow users to enter target mode directly by pressing Ctrl+Alt+;
- Fixes the "Assertion Failed" exception popup
- Fixes an error affecting some users during startup.
- Fixes an Android Studio regression.
- Hotfix for broken target mode.
- Removes the search box, lots of small usability improvements.
- No longer tags "folded" regions and minor alignment adjustments.
- Fixes alignment issues, removes top and bottom alignments until there is a better way to visually differentiate adjacent tags.
- Hotfix for target mode.
- Adds Line Mode - press Ctrl+Shift+; to activate.
- Updates to tag placement and performance improvements.
- Fixes target mode and default shortcut activation for Mac users.
- Fixes target-mode issues affecting users with non-default shortcuts and adds support for Home/End.
- Major rewrite of AceJump. Introducing:
- Realtime search: Just type the word where you want to jump and AceJump will do the rest.
- Smart tag placement: Tags now occupy nearby whitespace if available, rather than block text.
- Keyboard-aware tagging: Tries to minimize finger travel distance on QWERTY keyboards.
- Colorful highlighting: AceJump will now highlight the editor text, as you type.
- Fix a regression affecting Target Mode and line-based navigation.
- Fix ClassCastException when input letter not present: #73
- One hundred percent all natural Kotlin.
- Support 2016.2, remove upper version limit, update internal Kotlin version
- Compile on Java 7 to address: #61
- Compile on Java 6 to address: #59
- Language update for Kotlin 1.0 release.
- Fixing "lost focus" bugs mentioned here: #41
- Fixing "backspace" bugs mentioned here: #20
- Fixing "code folding" bugs mentioned here: #24
- More work on Ubuntu focus bug
- Fixed bug when there's only 1 search result
- Fixing Ubuntu focus bug
- Major release: Added "target mode", many speed increases, multi-char search implemented
- Switching to Kotlin for the code base
- Fixed minor visual lag when removing the "jumpers" from the editor
- Cleaning up minor bugs (npe when editor not in focus, not removing layers)
- Adding a new jump: "Enter" will take you to the first non-whitespace char in a new line (compare to "Home" which takes you to a new line)
- Cleaned up code base for release