Adds color to over 300 gray IntelliJ icons. Uses resources from https://github.com/JetBrains/intellij-community and some of the official IntelliJ platform plugins.
The plugin is intended to be compatible with all IDEs based on the IntelliJ platform. Please report any issues in particular IDEs, and any icons you would like to see changed. Note that "New UI" is not supported.
This is an overview of how colors are selected. Each entry has a short description, and a few examples.
- Project Information (Structure, Hierarchy, Favorites, Find, Java EE)
- Project Status (Messages, Inspections, Dynamic Program Analysis)
- Build Tools (Build, Gradle, Ant, Maven, Gulp, CMake)
- Execution (Debug, Run, Profile, Cover, Python Console)
- External Services (Terminal, Git, Database, NuGet)
Note that the Project tool window is supposed to be purple, but it doesn't work for unknown reasons.